Our Practice Focuses On Representing People Accused Of Serious Felony Crimes In Washington State And Federal Courts
FROM OUR FOUNDER
"I've never been a prosecutor. I never will be.
From the moment I decided that I would become a lawyer, I knew I would practice criminal defense - and only criminal defense.
I've been handling high-profile, serious felony cases across Washington state for my entire career. I’ve appeared in 22 counties in state superior courts, and represented clients in all five United States District Courts in Washington. I’ve handled hundreds of felony cases in state and federal courts, and I’ve obtained impressive victories for my clients from shoplifting to murder cases.
If you or a loved one are charged with a serious crime, you can trust our experience."
Gause Law Offices, PLLC
Our practice focuses on
- Complex Drug Conspiracies
- Firearms Charges / 18 U.S.C. 924(c)
- Child Pornography
- White Collar Crime
- Selling Counterfeit Goods
- Petitions for Review
- Personal Restraint Petitions
- Vacating a criminal conviction
- Sealing a criminal record
- Criminal Appeals
- Restoring gun rights
- Sex offender registration removal
- Someone called the police and accused you of a crime
- You were arrested, but charges have not yet been filed
- Police asked you to submit to an interview (interrogation)
- You have questions about potential criminal liability